Please Pardon our Digital Dust
While We Upgrade Our Site.
However, you can still try our Greeting Card System Free
while our site is being upgraded.
Just send us a message through our Contact Us Page,
and we'll send you your free login information.
7 Rules for Sending Greeting Cards
- Send the real thing! e-Cards are entirely too common, and rarely
show the attention to detail that sending a real card demonstrates.
Plus once it “expires”, the memory is gone, too.
- Personalize it! Never limit yourself to the message that came
in the card. Always add your own personal touch or flair.
- Never use address labels for the recipient, or metered postage.
Use a stamp and handwrite or type the envelope.
- When complimenting someone in your card, be specific with them about
what it is you like about them. Don't just say you're a good
person, be more specific (Example: "I like having you as a friend
because you take a sincere interest in the things that matter to me!").
- Make sending cards a habit instead of an occasional afterthought.
You'll find your relationships will grow as you express yourself
to the people who matter to you the most. The more you do this,
the more you’ll realize that you, the sender of these cards,
benefit the most.
- Don't wait for special occasions to send a card. Holidays
and birthdays are great, but an unexpected card for no particular
reason can have a high impact too!
- Don't print it, stuff and send it yourself. Let us do that